The incumbent will be responsible for the monitoring and maintenance of all wells and operations on the assigned fields.
- Gauges tanks to determine the quality/quantity of oil in storage before and after delivery, using calibrated steel tape and conversion
- Samples wells and ensure all information is logged and forwarded in a timely manner to the Supervisor and the block Petroleum Engineer
- Checks pressure on wells and evaluates stopcock wells for opening
- Conducts and documents morning/evening visit of all active wells to ensure production maintenance/optimization
- Highlights/documents to Supervisor all changes to normal operating conditions
- Conducts maintenance (valves, tanks, piping, pits, facilities, etc.) and housekeeping (grass cutting, painting) required on wells and Gathering Stations located in block
- Drives to all well locations within block to ensure tasks are carried out
- Ensures appropriate handover is conducted on all shift changes
- Checks pumping unit (mechanical), pressures and for leaks, rectifying if possible
- Conducts spin-off using centrifuge and reports to Supervisor
- Enacts diagnostics for wells highlighted with production impairment/issues and reports same to Supervisor
- Assists with closing out any deficiencies highlighted by all regulatory bodies and recommends areas for improvement
Deadline for submission of resume is 23rd April, 2021.