Deadline for submission of resume is FRIDAY 24TH JULY, 2020.
The incumbent is responsible for reviewing/approving technical recommendations and supervises schedules to ensure safe execution of field operations in order to facilitate Company’s growth and achieve production targets in a safe manner at the estimated expenditure. This is achieved by leading the Technical, Operations, Facilities and Drilling Teams. The incumbent is the primary point of contact among the corporate office and the operations on site and provides regular reports to management to show the efficient performance of the site within the budget and in a timely manner.
- Manages field production assets to ensure optimum exploitation and administration of the resources to operate and maintain all facilities.
- Leads the Technical and Operations Teams in the forecasting, planning and delivering/ exceeding targets
- Develops strategies to increase production with safe and cost-efficient methods
- Ensures proper implementation of approved reservoir management and monitoring programs
- Assists/manages the commissioning and startup of new and brownfield projects as required to ensure compliance with standards, specifications and contract terms and conditions
- Key contributor for identification and adequate risk (avoid, transfer, mitigate or exploit) management to the Companies operations
- Cost Management: develops and manages budget and operational expenses, oversees proposal packages and subcontractor agreements
- Understands automation technology/ Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA) technologies and its integration to the operations to derive maximum benefit
- Builds ongoing relationships with key members and functional managers within the Organization
- Mentors Technical, Operations and supporting teams and be a driving force in sharing Industry Best Practices (Management of Change etc.) and Lessons Learned to build competency
- Acts as a key stakeholder in identifying competency gaps and aid in formulating development programmes for Technical and Operations Teams to facilitate Field of the Future initiatives
- Promotes a positive safety culture and ensures that all activities are conducted by site personnel in accordance with Company’s HSSE (Safe to Work) policies. If there are any corrective measures required, these shall be taken in a timely manner
- Effectively maintains internal and external communications with a broad range of stakeholders
- Motivates personnel for improved capacities and performance