The incumbent is responsible for the group’s management reporting which aid in planning and commercial decision-making by providing appropriate narrative and analyses against budgets.
- Provides and presents users with a clear understanding of financial reporting on business performance
- Provides analysis and delivers insight that links financial reports to business strategies
- Provides effective or initiates change, to ensure key operational, commercial and financial targets are delivered
- Builds partnerships and maintains strong relationships with teams
- Reviews financial data and prepares the group’s Management Report on a timely basis
- Provides key narrative and analyses of financial data across group
- Works closely with the Senior Operations Analyst
- Prepares adhoc financial reports
- Assists in month-end and year-end close process
- Collects, analyses and summarizes data relating to monthly activities
- Finances business partnering with key stakeholders in the business
- Understands financial policies, regulation and legislation
Deadline for submission of resume is 23rd April, 2021.