The incumbent is responsible for coordinating and supervising installation, maintenance and repair work in/on buildings, repairs to machine, equipment, or structures, using tools such as hammers, hoists, saws, drills, wrenches, or equipment.
- Oversees and coordinates maintenance operators who maintain and repair plumbing, ventilation and other building systems.
- Evaluates problematic systems or facilities and determining what installation or repair services need to be performed.
- Performs initial evaluations of building systems and distributes work assignments.
- Supervises and conducts (if necessary) maintenance work chipping, priming and painting of flowlines and associated valves and fittings throughout the facility.
- Works/trains with Operators to gain knowledge and experience in the overall understanding of the operations, includes all platforms offshore and tank farm.
Deadline for submission of resume is 30th April, 2021.