The incumbent is responsible for coordinating and supervising installation, maintenance and repair work in/on buildings, repairs to machine, equipment, or structures, using tools such as hammers, hoists, saws, drills, wrenches, or equipment.
- Oversees and coordinates maintenance operators who maintain and repair plumbing, ventilation and other building systems.
- Evaluates problematic systems or facilities and determining what installation or repair services need to be performed.
- Performs initial evaluations of building systems and distributes work assignments.
- Supervises and conducts (if necessary) maintenance work chipping, priming and painting of flowlines and associated valves and fittings throughout the facility.
- Works/trains with Operators to gain knowledge and experience in the overall understanding of the operations, includes all platforms offshore and tank farm.