The incumbent will be responsible for gathering and processing qualitative and quantitative data around jobs, compensation and employment trends to ensure maximum efficiency of the Human Resource (HR) Department.
- Gathers benchmark data about jobs, compensation and benefits
- Calculates and analyses key Human Resources (HR) metrics such as employee turnover, recruiting metrics, time to fill, hiring cost, revenue per employee etc.
- Analyses statistical data and reports to identify and determine causes of personnel problems and develop recommendations for improvement of organization’s personnel policies and practices
- Forecasts costs and develops budgets
- Analyses employees’ answers to internal surveys e.g. job satisfaction surveys
- Identifies reasons why candidates and employees choose to work with our company and recommend areas of improvement for our HR procedures
- Inputs and interprets information using HR Software/Database
- Inputs and analyses leave information using HR Software/ Database
- Maintains and updates organisational charts
- Maintains and manages confidential personal records for all staff
- Keeps up-to-date with HR policies and best practices
- Interpret and explains HR policies, procedures, laws, standards, or regulation
- Ensures management reports are submitted in a timely manner and accurate
- Prepare reports, such as organization and flow charts, and career path reports to summarize job analysis and evaluation and compensation analysis information
- Assists with manpower planning in the organisation
- Audits systems and HR software to ensure compliance and accuracy
Deadline for submission of resume is 23rd April, 2021.