The incumbent is responsible for utilizing subsurface interpretation skills to work on projects/tasks within petroleum related disciplines and/or within other parts of the Trinity’s value chain.
- Conducts technical studies for Trinity’s main producing assets and prepares reports
- Assists with projects utilizing software and tools for subsurface interpretation, geophysical analysis, and petrophysical evaluation
- Assists in well/field reviews for all assets
- Provides geological support for projects
- Generates prospect, risk analysis and economic evaluation leading to drilling targets
- Prepares montages and other supporting documents for the DRL2 submissions and approvals
- Prepares end of well reports post drilling and completion, and upgrades to geological models
- Undertakes, where required, geological studies of reservoirs to optimize field development plans
- Supports all teams as and when required
Deadline for submission of resume is 23rd April, 2021.