The incumbent is responsible for providing detailed reservoir characterization using advanced geophysical analyses and seismic interpretation techniques to support future field development, exploration, geotechnical hazards and well planning/drilling.
- Conduct detailed reservoir characterization using advanced geophysical analyses to support future field development, geotechnical studies, platform location evaluation, and well planning/drilling. Analyze the integration of well rock physics property and appropriate seismic attributes, post-stack/ pre-stack inversion to generate seismically-driven reservoir property distribution maps, and detailed structural and stratigraphic interpretation.
- Perform seismic structural and stratigraphic interpretation, seismic attributes analyses and modelling demonstrated through actual work experiences
- Assists in well/field reviews for all assets
- Prepares montages and other supporting documents for the DRL2 submissions and approvals
- Supports all teams as and when required