The incumbent is responsible for safely acquiring echometer data and analysing same to in order to ensure base production is maintained as well as investigate and implement opportunities for optimization.
- Conducts and analyses fluid level, pressure transient and dynamometer surveys of pumping wells across all Trinity’s producing portfolio.
- Troubleshoots failed wells through the echometer to determine cause of failure and forward plan to return well to production.
- Prepares daily and weekly reports
- Cleans, maintains and manages all tools and equipment provided to execute the jobs
- Coordinates with block Petroleum Engineers and block Production Supervisors to optimize production
- Ensures that tools are calibrated and certified
- Diagnoses well production related issues and proposes appropriate work-over and optimization programmes to restore production
- Engages internal and external teams as required to plan agreed programmes
Deadline for submission of resume is 23rd April, 2021.