The incumbent is responsible for providing administrative support for general duties of the company.
- Administers and provides supports for fleet management and all related services
- Logs and tracks all information related to GPS units installed in vehicles e.g. over speed reports, fuel consumption etc.
- Administers and provides fleet card and replacement cards where necessary to eligible employees
- Provides support for formatting and distribution of all correspondence, checking for accurate spelling and grammar, ensuring that formatting policies are followed and recommend revisions.
- Manages and dispatches all correspondence coming in and out of the organisation
- Prepares transmittals and other related documents for issuing correspondence
- Administers and manages supply of all stationery
- Assists with corporate events
- Assists with management of front desk when required
- Manages scheduling of all conference rooms
- Manages and administers all IT related equipment required for meetings rooms e.g. HDMI’s, projectors etc.
- Assists with setting up meetings if required
- Prepares requisitions for materials and services and submits for approvals
Deadline for submission of resume is 23rd April, 2021.